Call Verification Services
This service is designed to save the dialer / call center up to 50% of its port charges,
and to increase the facility-based user’s efficiency dramatically.
If you are running 40% ASR call termiantion, this product could increase that to an 80% ASR or more.
This will save you a huge amount of money!
Here are the details.
· Our exclusive Verification Data Base contains more than 800-million “good” numbers that will connect when you dial them. We believe this data base is 95% accurate -- or greater -- for all USA numbers, and we continue to fill-it out every day.
· When a customer accesses the data base in real-time, we generate a two-step process: i) first we verify the number contained is matched to the current LERG, ii) then we verify that the number is a “good” number, that is, that will connect if you dial it using a Tier 1 carrier. If it is a good number, we will return a SIP Code 503 to you, telling you to route advance the call to your normal carrier termination group, or we will return a SIP Code 603 Decline, telling you the number is “bad” and will probably not connect using any carrier.
· If you ask us to scrub your telephone number list against our data base, we will return an Excel CSV file with a ‘1’ if the number appears to be good, a ‘0’ if the number appears to be bad, plus we will tell you if the number is on the Federal ‘Do Not Call’ list, and whether the number is a mobile or landline number.
· Carrier access: MYSQL or MS-SQL for real-time dip access with CPS in the thousands.
· Call centers: Web portal access for batch scrubbing of dialer lists.
· The data base is updated daily from many different live sources. All numbers have been verified as “good” within the last 60-days.
Contact us for more information and pricing: